Sunday, January 20, 2008

hm. so i think




that i've either a) completely messed up my sleep cycle by going to bed at 730 in the morning friday night/saturday morning or b) developed a form of insomia. lately i've been needing to watch movies to fall asleep. although i am feeling quite exhausted right now. but anyways.
things here are going well, i'm loving my new hair - it's so nice to have it short again and somewhat manageable. plus the color is wicked fun. alyson and jen have reminded me that sometimes all you need are some awesome girlfriends in life. it was awesome friday night because almost all of the assistants were together at cody's, and it has been forever and a day since that happened.
i've done a somewhat half assed job with my lessons for tomorrow, but part of that i can't seem to print off what i need to print off at one of my schools, so im just going to repeat what i did at another school. even though it's not following the plan i have for that school. damn.
i will leave you with some images of friday. first one is roman, who is russian pretending to be an angry russian. he pulled it off.
the second, hilary, joanna, and grahame enjoying the effects of sangria.
the last one is grahame and phillipp, the german and the scotsman, being fantastic, as per usual.
peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, it's me again!

It was a really cool time we all had.

My liver hurts as I partied (?) on saturday nite and had a proper "festin" at my grandparents today!!! ouch!!!

see you soon!

ps : is there an e at graham-e?